In The Kitchen
I like to cook and I loooove to bake. I’ve always been terrible at documenting when I play around in the kitchen — I’m just having too much fun when I’m in in the kitchen and grabbing my camera isn’t usually on my mind. Here are a few of the recipes that have, against all odds, found their way into these pages.
- Hot Spinach Dip
- Blood orange basil mint sorbet
- Bread pudding
- Chocolate shortbread with salted caramel filling
- Baby Food
- Simple Cherry Purée
- I was going to write up more of my baby food recipes, but I realized they pretty much all follow the same method:
- Clean, peel (if needed), cube (again, if needed)
- Cook to soften. Steaming, boiling and baking/roasting are my preferred methods.
- Purée, adding water as needed to get the consistency you want
That’s it! Feed it to your little one or portion it out and freeze in cubes.